Job Title: IT Support Analyst
Salary/Rate: £22000 – £25000/annum with a productivity bonus scheme
Location: Garforth, Leeds
Established in 1980, the WasteCare Group now employs over 500 people based at 9 regional service centres and 7 recycling facilities throughout the UK. We collect and recycle over 200,000 tonnes of hazardous and difficult waste on behalf of over 20,000 organisations annually. We’ve recently been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for companies with the fastest growing profit and we’re looking to set our sights even higher in 2019.
WasteCare was one of the first companies in its sector to fully embrace the benefits of sophisticated IT systems and continues to lead the way with in-house developed web-enabled ERP & CRM systems. We’re currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to work out of our head office in Garforth.
As part of the IT Support team you will be responsible for making sure our colleagues get the most from our systems and equipment. You’ll be providing first and second line support for the whole range of IT & communication software, systems and technologies used by the group, requiring a wide range of IT skills to be brought to bear in a mainly Microsoft environment.
In addition you will play a key part in projects to further improve our systems and procedures, and will also have the opportunity to assist with improving and upgrading our IT infrastructure.
- Previous Application Support experience
- Customer focused approach with excellent communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- MS Windows 7/10 installation, configuration, administration and support
- MS Office installation, configuration, administration and support
- Hands-on experience of networking and computer maintenance
- Ability to understand and write SQL queries
- HNC or better in a computer-related discipline
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Contact Name: Loretta Burton
Job Reference: HO IT
Job ID: 210372610