Who is affected?
The packaging regulations place legal responibility on all companies in the UK who handle packaging and meet the following criteria, click here to find out more.
What is packaging compliance?
The Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 1997 and 2007 affect all businesses that handle more than 50 tonnes of packaging per year and have a turnover in excess of £2 million.
Why choose WasteCare?
- Totally transparent pricing
- WEEE and/or battery compliance members recieve a 20% discount
- Accompany members for EA audits at no extra cost and offer free advice
- One invoice for PRNs allowing easier financial forcasting
- WasteCare Group offers total waste management solution