Nickel Metal Hydride NiMh Battery Disposal & Recycling
Taking care of waste Nickel Metal Hydride NiMh batteries…
At WasteCare, we really do care. Not just about the bigger picture of protecting the planet, but about helping you with the ins and outs of your everyday processes.
As experts in our field, having provided hassle-free Nickel Metal Hydride NiMh battery collection, recycling and recovery solutions for over 30 years, we can confidently offer affordable waste management services that are as good for you as they are for the environment. That means fast response times, value for money and excellent customer service are our main priorities. To ensure you get more out of your recycling service, and keep more Nickel Metal Hydride NiMh batteries out of landfill, we offer:
- 12 licensed service centres around the UK – countrywide coverage!
- Over 100 collection vehicles – fast response time, every time
- Trained drivers – eco-friendly service when handling hazardous battery waste
- Online management – 24 hour access and tracking
- Competitive pricing – we cut costs as well as waste!
So, if you need someone to take care of your hazardous battery waste, speak to WasteCare. To see how the numbers can work for you, get an instant quote below:
If you prefer, just call 0800 091 0000.
Hazardous waste collections
are subject to an EA hazardous
waste fee of £32.00.
Please select an industry in the drop down menu above.