Fixed pricing for 2015!
Due to the way that WeeeCare manages the collection of WEEE to support its members obligation we are now able to provide fixed pricing for the 2015 compliance period.
Do you place less than 5 tonnes on the UK market?More Info
Download submissions forms and application forms by clicking here.More Info
What is WEEE compliance?
WEEE stands for Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, if you are a producer of electrical equipment you are required by law to join a compliance scheme if you place in excess of five tonnes of EEE onto the UK market per annum.
Click here to read the government guidance notes.
Why choose WeeeCare?
- We carry out free audits at your premises
- We appoint a dedicated account manager to your company
- We give free technical guidance on accurate WEEE reporting
- We ensure compliance administration is quick and easy
- We provide our members with low cost compliance