Arrange a collection
WeeeCollect will collect all of your unwanted electrical equipment waste from anywhere in the UK. All you need to do is contact us and we will do the rest.
What is WeeeCollect?
Retailers and distributors have a legal responsibility to pay for the recycling of unwanted electrical and electronic equipment. Retailers are required to either join the Distributor Take-back Scheme, take unwanted items back instore or provide an alternative free take-back service that is available and accessible to the customer.
Now all consumers have a choice of doorstep collections or FREE drop off locations for all waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE).
Why choose WeeeCollect?
- 12 depots around the UK ensuring full UK coverage
- Over 170 collection vehicles, guaranteeing fast response
- Online management allowing 24 hour access and tracking
- We do not use any subcontractors
- Over 30 years experience in the collection of waste