Established in 1980, WasteCare offer a unique recycling and waste management service that enables waste producers from all industrial and commercial sectors to manage their waste, from collection to recovery regardless of the type, volume or location.
We specialise in hazardous waste and “difficult” non-hazardous waste that should not be landfilled. This includes chemicals, batteries, fluorescent tubes, vegetable oils, printing, photographic, dry cleaning, electrical, catering, packaging, hazardous and toxic waste. In fact, we will aim to collect and recycle any type of waste that you have!
We offer full environmental compliance, and are regulated by the EA and DEFRA. WeeeCare run the largest WEEE Compliance Scheme in the UK. WasteCare offer Packaging Compliance schemes, and BatteryBack operates Britain’s largest battery compliance scheme. We believe we are the best placed to deal with your waste requirements, with:
- 1. A one-stop solution, dealing with every type of waste you might have
- 2. A personal, reliable and friendly service
- 3. The largest fleet in the country to collect all types of hazardous and difficult waste
- 4. One of the fastest collection responses in the UK
- 5. An instant pricing system, which you can try online – no hidden costs or surcharges
If you have another type of waste which isn’t listed please contact us to request a quote and arrange a collection!
Hazardous waste collections
are subject to an EA hazardous
waste fee of £32.00.
Please select an industry in the drop down menu above.