CustomerCare Account Manager
Location: Garforth LS25 & Normanton WF6
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting To: CustomerCare Manager
Salary/Rate: £20k – £25k (dependent on experience (plus generous bonus scheme)
Established in 1980, the WasteCare Group now employs over 500 people based at 9 regional service centres and 8 recycling facilities throughout the UK. We collect and recycle over 200,000 tonnes of hazardous and difficult waste, on behalf of over 20,000 organisations annually throughout the UK. We’ve been recently listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for companies with the fastest growing profit and we’re looking to set our sights even higher in 2022.
The main purpose of the role is to develop, coach and manage the customer service team; driving performance and increasing customer spend. The CustomerCare Manager will support the team to increase customer satisfaction and building the necessary skills to retain and grow profitable customers.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring the customer’s needs are met on time to the required standards, while striving to exceed their expectations
- To work as part of the Sales team, providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- The ability to problem solve in a methodical manner whilst ensuring all parties are kept updated
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a professional and timely fashion, both on the phone and by email
- Process customer orders and provide accurate quotes
- Having the ability to spot opportunities for up selling and cross selling to other areas of the business
- You will be a self-motivated team player who is passionate about their work with a “can do” attitude
- Must have a “hand on” approach as the working day will be varied
- Will have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and hardworking
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience within the environmental, waste or chemical industry would be an advantage but not necessarily essential to the right candidate
- A sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisation skills
- PASSIONATE – We’re the best & most forward thinking waste management company because we care about our colleagues and our customers. You’ll be passionate about delivering an exceptional service.
- CHALLENGING – we’re always looking to improve and find the best way
- DETERMINED – Things aren’t always easy and change is hard, but we need to keep evolving. You’ll want to see things through to completion, even when the going gets tough.
- GROUNDED – We’re down to earth and straight talking, this isn’t a glamourous industry but it is fascinating and you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with a wide range of personalities.
- INTELLIGENT – Our business is complicated, and you’ll need to be able to pick things up quickly, even when they’re new concepts.
- Generous holiday allowance starting with 30 days holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times – with a focus on results
- Death in service benefit – 2 x your annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounts on our refurbished IT and domestic appliances
Please send your CV and cover letter to Loretta Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org