As a result of the EA introducing increased WEEE recycling targets for 2019, along with a decline in recyclate from a number of waste streams WasteCare are able to increase the rebates for a number of key waste streams.
These include but not limited to;
• Portable Lead acid batteries £845/tonne
• Fluorescent tubes £150/tonne
• Small household WEEE £95/tonne
• IT equipment (data destroyed) £220/tonne
• Clean HDPE plastic packaging £550/tonne
• Expanded polystyrene foam £620/tonne
These rebates are fixed until the 31st October 2019, are ex-vat and subject to delivery to one of WasteCare’s 16 regional sites and for volumes in excess of 1 tonne. Please contact Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01133 854321 for further information.