The situation regarding CoviD-19 is constantly developing and its effects on everyday life moving forward may be uncertain, however WasteCare is certain to continue operating at an effective operational capacity. There are currently no changes to the frequency of our service and will endeavour to continue delivering the same quality service you have come accustom to.
As a business however, we will of course, act upon all government recommendations and will continue to monitor the situation and advice given very carefully.
We’d like to re-assure you of our commitment to ensuring business continuity, fully supporting a duty of care to maintain a healthy and safe working environment, which includes supporting the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and any third parties.
As an ISO 9001 BSI certified company, we have a robust business continuity plan in place.
- We are in regular contact with key suppliers, who have sophisticated business continuity and contingency plans.
- We require any employee that returns from a high-risk country, has been in contact with anyone suspected of having the virus, or is unwell, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated daily.
- We will continue to maintain open lines of communication with you our valued customers.
- Throughout this time, we’ll be 100% focused on doing everything we can to support all our customers day and night.
- New CliniCare service to help contain contamination with containers and deep clean effected areas and workspaces
- ADR approved collection and storage service for all hazardous and contaminated waste
- Incineration services for all relevant waste streams
WasteCare are always available to support you and help you during this very difficult period. For more information or advice please call us on – 0800 091 0000 or email us at – email@example.com